Qualification Development – Learner Certification
Development/Re-Alignment of Qualifications
Accreditation of Assessment/Venues
WRITING OF FISA/EISA – ASSESSMENT/MODERATION SERVICES
- Develop Guidelines on the Writing of Assessments for final or External Summative.
- Learners Attend Classes in line with Roll-Out Plan and all Administrative Activities Completed.
- Learners are Registered at QCTO (Indicium) as Active Learners in the Program.
- Learners Complete Tasks/Activities and Collect Evidence (theory, practical, workplace) During Training.
- Learners are Required to Write a Mock Assessment as part of Qualifying to be Registered as Final Exam Candidates.
- Learners are Issued with QCTO Assessment Permits containing Assessment Details (venue, date, time, candidate number etc.)
- An Invigilation Schedule is Drawn, Invigilators are Appointed, Trained and Allocated to Assessment Venues to Consuct Invigilation.
- Assessment Instruments are Distributed to Assessment Centres for Safe-Keeping until Assessment Day.
- Assessments take place and Candidates Submit Scripts to Invigilator after Assessment Schedule.
- Assessment Centre Distributes Completed Assessment Scripts back to Inseta.
- Inseta Appoints Assessors and Moderators to Adjudicate Assessments.
- Assessment Moderation Panel Approves Final Assessment Results & Submitted to QCTO for issuing of Certificates.
- Learners are alerted of the Final Assessment Results: